Set in magnificent scenery, our park accommodates touring caravans, tents and motor homes (electric hook up on request). We also provide self catering accommodation in holiday cottages and lodges sleeping 2 - 10 people. Park Foot is an ideal base to tour the English Lake District and the Eden Valley.
Country Club House (Membership free while staying at Park Foot!)
The club house is the ideal place to unwind after a day's activities, either on site or out and about in the Lakes. Open every weekend from Easter until Spring bank holiday and then 7 days per week throughout the summer. Children are welcome in the club house when accompanied by an adult.
- Licensed bar and restaurant - Download our Menu here!
- Breakfast and takeaway meals
- Beer garden
- Large Screen TV
- 2 Pool tables
- Table tennis
- Videogames room
- Discos and regular entertainment
Glorious lakeside setting
At Parkfoot, we have our own beach and launching facilities - free for those staying at Parkfoot. To hire a boat while staying here please see www.lakelandboathire.co.uk.
You can also fish on lake ullswater for still water trout and other fish, a rod license is needed and more information can be found by clicking here - Rod License Information
- Laundry Room (all machines are coin operated)
- Washing machines
- Irons and boards
- 2 children's adventure playgrounds - fun for children of all ages!
- Children's activity club - offering a wide range of children's indoor and outdoor activities (School Summer Holidays only, small charge made)
- Tennis Court - booked in advance at Reception, available throughout the season. Racket hire available.
- Table tennis - booked in advance at Reception, available throughout the season. Equipment hire available.
- Pony Trekking - available from our own pony trekking centre on site.
- Calor Gas and Camping Gaz stockists - all major sizes of cylinder available for exchange.
- Car wash - no excuses for a dirty motor!
- Mountain Bike Hire - wide range of adult and children's sizes - full and half day hire available. Full day (8hrs) £11, Half day (4hrs) £7.
- Dog walking area
Park Foot Access Statement
Public transport by bus is available to Pooley Bridge from Penrith.
A 10mph speed limit throughout the park on mostly tarmaced roads with speed bumps.
Parking outside reception, with no designated disabled parking. There is a ramp to reception. No signs in braille and none of our staff are trained in deaf awareness. Assistance dogs are welcome to the Park and in the clubhouse.
All camping/caravanning and self catering units have parking alongside. Disabled showers and toilets are available. A radar key with a returnable deposit is obtained from Reception for the disabled toilet facilities in Sandall and Aikbeck camping fields.
Most of the Park is on a hill but there are some flat camping areas.
Most mobile phones networks work around the Park but in any case there is a public telephone outside Reception.
The Clubhouse has ramped access, there is a ramp to the club toilets and steps to games room.
The mini-market has wheelchair access and is on ground level throughout.
We have one self catering property with wheelchair access. All others are located on the hill-side. Some have 2-3 steps into the properties and are on one level. Please ask for honest advice and suitability for your individual needs.