Set in magnificent scenery, our park accommodates touring caravans, tents and motor homes (electric hook up on request). We also provide self catering accommodation in holiday cottages and log cabins sleeping 2 - 10 people. Park Foot is an ideal base to tour the English Lake District and the Eden Valley.
Country Club House (Membership free while staying at Park Foot!)
The club house is the ideal place to unwind after a day's activities, either on site or out and about in the Lakes. Open every weekend from Easter until Spring bank holiday and then 7 days per week throughout the summer. Children are welcome in the club house when accompanied by an adult.
- Licensed bar and restaurant - Download our Menu here!
- Breakfast and takeaway meals
- Beer garden
- Large Screen TV
- 2 Pool tables
- Table tennis
- Videogames room
- Discos and regular entertainment
Glorious lakeside setting
At Parkfoot, we have our own beach and launching facilities - free for those staying at Parkfoot. To hire a boat while staying here please see www.lakelandboathire.co.uk.
- Laundry Room (all machines are coin operated)
- Washing machines
- Irons and boards
- 2 children's adventure playgrounds - fun for children of all ages!
- Children's activity club - offering a wide range of children's indoor and outdoor activities (School Summer Holidays only, small charge made)
- Tennis Court - booked in advance at Reception, available throughout the season. Racket hire available.
- Table tennis - booked in advance at Reception, available throughout the season. Equipment hire available.
- Pony Trekking - available from our own pony trekking centre on site.
- Calor Gas and Camping Gaz stockists - all major sizes of cylinder available for exchange.
- Car wash - no excuses for a dirty motor!
- Mountain Bike Hire - wide range of adult and children's sizes - full and half day hire available.
- Dog walking area